fredag 7 september 2007

Sick of me

I'm so sick of me,
That I can't do anything,
I don't have any cleverty,
I've lost everything,

I want to look over you,
To take your hand and fly,
But all of this I want to make through,
I always make you cry,

Please forgive me,
I'm such a bother,
Doesn't matter what I want to be,
I'm always the other,

I want to rescue you this very second,
But I don't have the strenght to,
I don't need your respond,
I'll still protect you,

Even If I'm hurt and ashamed,
Even if I'm infront of heavens gate,
You shouldn't be blamed,
Now it's almost to late,

I hate to see that sad one you're being,
Like When your make-up is running out,
When it feels like im the only one seeing,
That you want to shout,

I hate to see you crying,
When your eyes are turning red,
I know you feel like dying,
But you're not better of dead,

I hate when your hands are shaking,
beneath mine,
I hate the way you're faking,
and saying that you're fine,

I know you're scared,
Of what will happen when you stop pretending,
If nobody cared,
Who's strenght woul'd you be lending?

I hope you know,
I just wanted to say,
I don't think it's low,
and I saw those scars today,

It was written in your face,
You can't hide it from me,
Because I look behind the surface,
You can't close your eyes to not see,

You appear as an angel in my dreams,
Standing in the snow,
And by dissappearing by horrible screams,
All left is a hollow,

I know that is threathening,
and your memories are sad,
but you keep forgetting,
That good can come from bad..

Inga kommentarer: