tisdag 24 juli 2007

It's not wrong to be yourself

Even how much I vomited,
Nothing came out,
Exept from that blood so red,
I just wanted to shout,

Shout in desperation,
Shout out in regret,
How did I end up in this situation,
I wasn't this close to death,

I'm starving to be something,
But soon I'll just be bones and skin,
Why didin't I stop everything,
When did I get so thin,

Even if I start eating,
It's soon to late,
I soon won't hear my heart beating,
I've always thrown away the plate,

Never normal again,
I didin't thought it woul'd be like this,
I didin't know it was such a pain,
I don't know how bad the situation is,

When I look into the mirror,
All I see is fat,
Is this really worth to die for,
Why didin't I realise that,

I do not have so long,
I'm getting so weak,
Were did I go wrong,
To tired to even speak,

I have to stop this from happening,
I have a psychic disease,
Before I turn into nothing,
I want to try to get past these,

I really want to stop me,
I don't give my body any respect,
Others just disagree,
I can't be perfect,

I'm so sorry for the trouble I cause,
I myself got into this mess,
I'm not exepting any aplause,
Strenght is something I do not longer possess,

I do not now when it started,
It's just about when,
Sooner or later I drop dead,
I don't want that to happen,

I need help but you turn your back to me,
You are walking away,
Because you can't stand to see,
This being so weak every day,

I'm trapped inside,
I'm going to try harder from now on,
I have to keep up this stride,
Otherwise I'll be gone,

I woul'd need you to stay beside,
I don't want you to stand on my grave,
I did this because I was denied,
I've never been brave,

I wonder if those people know how I feel,
When I'm slowly passing their only word,
It only gave me lies so unreal,
They gave me an idea so absurd,

I will behave in the future,
If I get another chance,
If I get help to cure,
And for once get to glance,


I won't give up this life,
I know now that you have to forgive,
Please take my advice,
Always remember It's importent to live,

Live on and don't stop that way,
Smile with your happiness,
Don't care about what the others say,
They just can't stand you braveness..


It's deticted to a friend of mine and fortunately she doesn't have this much of a problem. But I just want you to understand that you can be yourself because that's the side that I like so much. :D If you got a problem, get rid of it and don't be afraid to ask for help! We'll always be here for you.

Inga kommentarer: